As part of the Recycling Station initiative where we’re closing the loop on the recycling system, you could win an ecostore prize pack along with Anchor Milk, Tip Top ice cream and Piako yoghurt.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a Recycling Station Competition page post giveaway on Facebook™ (“Promotion”) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 14 and above, who are actually living in New Zealand, with the exception of employees of the Promoters’, the Promoters’ associated companies, the Promoters’ agencies associated with this Promotion, and the immediate families of all such employees. If the person entering the competition is under 14, someone over the the age of 14 is able to enter their photo on their behalf i.e parent or sibling. If the child is under 14, the prize will be given to the person who entered.
- The Promoters’ reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter’s.
- Promotion Period: the promotional period is from the 5th of March through to the 5th of July (“Promotion Period”). A prize will be drawn each month from entries across the Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor and Piako Facebook™ pages (“Monthly Prize”). There will be 4 Monthly Prizes during the Promotion Period.
- No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period. Entrants will only be eligible to win the Monthly Prize during the month they enter the Promotion. They will have to re-enter the Promotion the following month in order to be eligible to win the next Monthly Prize. If there are no Entrants during one month no Monthly Prize will be awarded. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook™ page and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
- The Promotion: for each month of the Promotion Period, Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor and Piako will post a specific Promotion page post on their respective Facebook™ pages.
- Entry into the monthly Promotion consists of an eligible Entrant commenting or posting a picture under the specific Promotion page post as directed on the page post during the month.
- It is anticipated that a Promotion page post will be posted once on each Facebook™ page per month by Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor and Piako although the Promoters’ take no responsibility for failure to run a Promotion in any week or any given month.
- Winning: each month of the Promotional Period, a winner will be drawn at random from across the comments or pictures posted on the Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor and Piako Facebook™ pages over the month. The winner will be contacted and asked to private message their contact details to the ecostore, Anchor, Piako or Tip Top Ice Cream pages on Facebook™ (whichever Facebook™ page they posted on to win) in order to receive the Monthly Prize via post.
- Entrant’s will be notified that a winner has been awarded a Monthly Prize on the Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor or Piako pages on Facebook™ underneath the relevant Promotion page post.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoters’ within 24 hours of the end of the 5th of the month during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the Promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
- The Monthly Prize is 8 X 2L of milk, 4 X 2L tubs of ice cream, 4 X 500gram tubs of piako yogurt and a eco store healthy home kit. The value of the Monthly Prize will be described (if possible) in the Promotion page post. The Monthly Prizes will be reedemable from any supermarket in New Zealand.
- If the winning Entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 48 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoters’ to make contact with the winner, that Monthly Prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period that week.
- In the event that any of the elements of the Monthly Prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoters’ control, the Promoters’ will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
- The Monthly Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoters’ and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Promotion will take no responsibility for Monthly Prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once a Monthly prize has left the Promoters’ premises, the Promoters’ will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the Monthly Prize during transit.
- The Promoters’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoters’ to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoters’ collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoters’ may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrant’s should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoters’. All entries become the property of the Promoters’.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoters’ will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoters’, their employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- The Promoters’ may amend these Terms and Conditions or cease the monthly Promotions at any time.
- The Promoters’ reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who they have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoters’ are not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and take no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor or Piako pages on Facebook™.
- The Promoters’ are Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Street, Takanini, Auckland 2112, New Zealand and ecostore, 1 Scotland St, Freemans Bay, Auckland, 1011.
- The Entrant is any person who has entered this Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoters’. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.
This is a page for you and we welcome you to leave comments, photos and links here. However we ask you to please be respectful of the entire community and refrain posting comments that:
- Contain curse words or offensive language
- Contain hate speech
- Contain degrading content
- Contain false statements and claims
- Contain personal attacks or discriminate against others
- Are harmful to children
- Contain inflammatory religious or racial content
- Reference a third party page or website including posting a link (unless we’ve agreed to it beforehand)
- Contain confidential information relating to other users
- Endorse or proclaim any illegal activity
- Contain spam links
- Use the page to promote personal causes, charities or business activities
We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that do not play by these rules, without warning or explanation. Any individual or group found to repeatedly violate this policy will be blocked from this page. Fonterra claims no liability in any way connected to the use of or access to the ecostore Facebook page.
By making any contribution to the Tip Top Ice Cream, ecostore, Anchor or Piako pages on Facebook™ - including comments, photos or videos – you are granting ecostore permission to reuse this content inside the Facebook™ platform. Permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner of the comment if ecostore wishes to utilise the content outside of the Facebook™ platform. Please direct message the page admin with any questions or concerns.