Simply send us a picture of your fundraising team in action, what you were fundraising for and the amount of money you have raised with ecostore Good Soaps. We have five ecostore Healthy Home Starter Kits valued at $39.90 each to giveaway for the best photos and/or stories! You could use this as a raffle prize to help tour cause raise more funds. Email your stories to email@example.com by 26 July 2015. Good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Promoter is ecostore Company Limited, 1 Scotland Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland, New Zealand 1010, (09) 360 8477, www.ecostore.co.nz
- Offer available to New Zealand residents only.
- Limit of only one entry per eligible entity.
- To go in the draw participants must email their details (name and email) and a photo or fundraising success story to firstname.lastname@example.org during the promotional period; ecostore Company Ltd accepts no responsibility for illegible entries.
- The entry period runs from 18 May 2015 and ends 26 July 2015, no entries will be accepted after this time.
- Participant will not receive an email or any other communication acknowledging receipt of entry.
- Prize draw will take place every two weeks (on 2 June, 15 June, 29 June, 13 July & 27 July 2015) at ecostore Company Limited, 38 Ireland St, Freemans Bay, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified by email. If winners do not respond with their postal address within 21 days, prize will be redrawn.
- A total of 5 ecostore healthy home kits (containing Dishwash Liquid Lemon 500ml , Multi-Purpose Spray Cleaner 500ml, Laundry Liquid Eucalyptus 500ml, Orange & Patchouli Body Wash 400ml, Rose & Cardamon Hand Wash 250ml, Coconut Soap 80g, Lemongrass Soap 80g) are available to give away, 1 per fortnight.
- ecostore Company Ltd reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value.
- Ecostore Company Ltd reserves the right to use and publish any information or comments collected through the survey, including participants first names, and excluding contact details.
- Participants may also opt-in to the collection and use by ecostore Company Ltd of the participant's personal information for the purpose of sending future marketing communications that ecostore Company Ltd believes may be of interest to entrant. By opting-in, participants specifically consent to the use of their personal information in such manner. Such consent is not required to go in the prize draw.
- ecostore Company Ltd accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required.
- ecostore Company Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion for any reason and, without limitation, to make changes to these Terms & Conditions without notice.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.