With a fresh lemon scent, our dishwasher powder contains biodegradable surfactants, is low in sodium compared to other brands and is phosphate free. Our dishwasher powder has been independently proven to work as well as, if not better than the mainstream alternative (it is not suitable for silver, antique or painted porcelain, ivory and bone items. We recommend washing these by hand using ecostore dish liquid).
Safer for our environment: Our dishwasher powder has been approved by eco-labelling authority Environmental Choice NZ (Machine dishwashing detergents License No. 0311100). This is your guarantee that we are committed to environmental leadership and that this product is less harmful to the environment.
Enzymes: We use enzymes in our dishwasher powder and tablets as they are very efficient cleaners and help reduce the number of chemicals needed to get similar results.
- -Enzymes are readily biodegradable
- -<1% in formulation is all it takes to get excellent results
- -Using enzymes allows us to formulate safer, more eco friendly dishwasher products with a lower alkalinity.
- -The cleaning grade enzymes we use are derived from a strictly controlled laboratory process which utilises GE.
- -We are not against the ethical use of GE contained in laboratories e.g. for the production of medicines such as insulin or more recently for the production of enzymes.
Value for money: Our dishwasher powder is safely super concentrated to give you great value in every pack:
1kg = 51 washes
2kg = 102 washes
5kg = 255 washes
Renewable sugarcane plastic: Our dishwasher powder packaging is made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
Sustainable manufacturing: Our dishwasher powder is Kosher (pareve) certified and made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.